Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged by Kim

5 foods I enjoy
1. Anything sweet
2. Homemade chicken noodle soup
3. Cube steak with rice
4. Sunkist (beverage, I know)
5. Ham & cheese salads

5 movies I enjoy
1. Field of Dreams
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Anything Doris Day
4. Mine, yours, and Ours (the old one)
5. Peter Pan

5 things that make me happy
1. A clean house
2. Spending time with my family
3. Not having to work
4. Phone calls from friends and family
5. Healthy children

5 stores I like to shop
1. Target
2. Old Navy
3. Maurices
4. Michaels
5. Anywhere, I love to shop!

5 people I tag
1. Amy
2. Becky
3. Amber & Nicole
4. Josi
5. Cherice

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi you! Cute little family...we just drove through Tremonton on our way back from a quick day trip, and I thought of all my wonderful mckee relatives! So, are you the only mckee with a blog? If you want to see my blog, send me an email (i just need your address) and I will send you an invitation to our blog. (its private.) anyway, hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Tanya, I got your link from Amber's blog.

How have you guys been. I can't believe how big your family is. You guys look awesome.

Congrats on the new house.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Click on my message to get my new link to my blog.