Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hide and Go Seek!



This is the most hillarious thing ever (atleast Kirt and I thought so)! The kids love to play hide and go seek, so we play as a family quite frequently. We usually have to help Shaylee hide because she just has a hard time finding a good spot. Well it was Kirt's turn to count and she wanted to hide herself. Well, Kirt found me under the kitchen table and was about busting a gut when he told me to come and see where Shay had hidden. We will let the picture tell the story...... Yep you saw right. She was hidding behind the clear shower curtain standing in the middle of the bathroom floor. And the thing is, she was dead serious about it. We kept walking back and forth in front of the bathroom door and she was frozen, staring off in the distance. I don't think Kirt and I have laughed that hard for a long time.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

What a sneaky place to hide. :)

Ryan & Amber said...

Little Shaylee is such a cutie! This picture just makes me laugh.

Kim Greer said...

How funny, that made me laugh! She is so darn cute!

Jason and Becky said...

Don't you just love kids and the things they do. That is hilarious. I am laughing just thinking about it. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months.

JeNnA said...

hahahaha....that is hilarious. I can totally picture you all laughing your heads off...I read your posts... and wow...you are amazing. you are so patient with your kids... the blood blister circus, and the birthday party... it sounds so fun. never a dullmoment...isn't life so great!!

The Reese's said...

so cute and glad i finally found your blog. if i get the internet i'll be alot better and keeping up to date with you guys! cute pictures and love the hide and seek. one day denver was laying on the bed with his hands covering his eyes. i guess he couldn't see us so we shouldn't be able to see him :)

Karen said...

Tonya! Finally found your blog. It is adorable and that is one hilarious post. I love that she was staring off into the distance like that would defer you from finding her...what a cutie! I'll be back to check here often...if that's all right of course!