Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Little Brother




So my handsome little brother had a BIG month! He got his mission call to Boston and then graduated highschool a few weeks later! We are so proud of him for graduating! In highschool he learned that he has a wonderful talent...art! His art teacher submitted one of his paintings to an art show at USU without him knowing and he got a phone call from a lady asking if she could buy it! He does such an amazing job! And then we are so excited about his mission! He is such a good kid and I feel so greatful to call him my brother!!

2 comments:

Kim Greer said...

How exciting to have a missionary going out! What a great example for your kids.

Morgan said...

My mom is so silly-I only told her about the cinnamon bread. She hasn't even had any yet! HAHA! But it is so good! But yes-send me your email and I will email you the recipe! morgancj3@gmail.com
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY BOY!
And I hope you are doing well, also. You are in my thoughts!
Hugs
Morgan