Monday, March 14, 2011

Picture overload!

So here are some random pictures that I came across and thought were fun!

My Naters!! Oh how I love to squish this sweet little chunky boy!!

My sweet little Shaylee!! Love her smile!

Kaitlyn and Mom on Kait's 8th Birthday!

Dad on the hike!! He got extra exercise!!

My cute adventure full Kaitlyn!

The "usual" Jake picture... eyes shut, pulling a wierd face!

My absolute, very very favorite picture of Jake! Love those eyes!

The girls at swimming lessons

The Family at Kirt's sisters wedding

Kirt and Nate up camping last summer

2 comments:

Katie said...

You have such cute kids! Kaitlyn is such a mini you (lucky girl)!

Jamie said...

Your kids have changed so much since the last time I saw your family. So cute! Kaizley was telling me yesterday how excited she is to go to St. George with her cousin Nate. Sounds like she adores him... :)