Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kaitlyn's first day of school



Wow, I'm old! I can't believe I already have a kid in school! Kaitlyn was so excited to go to school and the first week has been an adventure! On Monday we had family home evening and talked about strangers, not going with people we don't know, and not letting people touch us, ect. . So I picked her up from school on Tuesday and asked her how her day was and this was her reply;

Mom: "how was school today?"

Kaitlyn: "nothing happened."

Mom: "what do you mean nothing happened?"

Kaitlyn: "I saw no strangers, no tried to kidnap me, no one tried to touch me, (and with a shrug of the shoulders), hum maybe it will happen tomarrow."

NO, we don't want it to happen tomarrow, or ever, crazy kid! I just don't know what I am going to do with her!

(special thanks to Grandma McKee for the cute Hannah Montana shirts that the girls think that they can wear everyday)!

3 comments:

Jason and Becky said...

What the heck are you teaching your kids. Just kidding. Actually that sounds like something my kids would say. It must be that Logan apartment thing again. Can you ship us a slushee cause they don't have any shacks in Colorado. Kaitlyn is a doll - hope she loves school.

Kim Greer said...

Hmm, what am I missing about the Logan apartment thing? :) I'm glad you survived the day too! Such adorable kids you've got!

Cindy said...

I just might log on everyday to see your cute kids! They totally make my day. I always log onto Amber's blog too and love seeing what her kids are up to. They are all just too cute....I can hardly stand being so far away! Me and Tayler totally got a laugh out of the Hannah Montana shirts. I love it - Aunt Cindy