Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Very First Post!



Well I've been feeling left out of the blog world, so Amber talked me into starting one. For my very first post I thought that I would tell you about our 9 day camping trip to Cedar City!! Every year we go down with Nicole's in-law family to Cedar for the bow hunt. Kirt is so sweet and wants his family there with him, so we all packed up and went camping. Kirt outfitted the whole family with camo and the kids looked so cute! While we were up there we took the kids fishing and Kaitlyn and Shaylee caught their very first fish! It was so much fun. We are not looking forward to getting back to everyday life but we enjoyed our time together!

5 comments:

Kim Greer said...

I'm so excited about your blog! And your camping trip looked like fun. Such adorable kids!! Good luck tomorrow sending Kaitlyn to school.

Jason and Becky said...

Looking good. I love the camo on the kids. Take care and keep in touch.

Cherice and Corey said...

I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog. I'm excited that we will be able to keep in touch with you guys this way since it seems like we hardly ever see each other! We will definitely keep checking back often!

Josi said...

I too am glad you found us! Your girls are adorable, and Kirt with the baby in camo, too cute for words. Can't wait to see more!

Jamie said...

Welcome to the wonderful blog world! I saw your link on Amber's blog awhile ago, and have been checking here and there to see if you were ever going to post anything! YAY for your first blog post! What a cute family you have! :)