Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary Kirt!



I just wanted my husband to know that I love him so much! I am so thankful for the wonderful marriage that we have and for all that he does for me! I can't believe that we have been married for 7 years! Time flies so fast. Just a fun little fact about our wedding date; Kirt and I went out on our first date (blind date) on November 24, 2000. We got married November 24, 2001, exactly one year to the date that we met. Kind of fun and easy to remember! Thank you Uncle Kerry and Aunt Mel for setting us up! You truly are great matchmakers! I love you Kirt and thanks for all you do for our family!

7 comments:

Amy Teeter said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does fly!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Do you feel old enough to have been married for 7 years?? I sure don't!

Ryan & Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you both! We are so glad Kirt is part of our family.

JeNnA said...

I jsut noticd that you tagged me! how fun! I will have to get on that! Happy anniversary! can't believe it. and oh my gosh for halloween your kids are very adoraable!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! We are lucky to have Kirt in our family and we are blessed with the 3 beautiful children you have created these past 7 years. We sure love you both!

Perkins said...

I can't believe you have been married that long. I guess that means you are getting old, haha jk. love you

Jason and Becky said...

Happy anniversary you two. Congrats