Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Kaitlyn!



I feel so old! I have a 6 year old! Kaitlyn wanted a birthday party this year and so we let her invite some friends! She had a butterfly/bug party and it turned our really cute. She has also begged and begged for a pinata! They had so much fun with it. I the middle of the party Shaylee threw up (ofcourse it can not be uneventful, not that 10, 6 year olds weren't enough :) )! So I ran in the bathroom to clean her up and decided to throw in some rolls of toilet paper so they could wrap each other up like cocoons. They loved it and I now have a huge bag of T.P. to use! Kaitlyn had such a wonderful birthday, and was spoiled rotten! Thanks to all of our family and friends that came to celebrate with us! We love you Kaitlyn!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad she had a good bday.

Morgan said...

oh my gosh i cant believe you have a 6 year old! wow! and she is such a beauty! like you! sigh...i hate getting old, but mostly i hate seeing your kids so the same...

Kim Greer said...

What a fun day! Thanks for inviting us over. The party was so cute, you did a great job!! I can't believe she is 6 either!

Rachel said...

Of course I don't mind if you check out our blog!!!! I hope YOU don't mind that I added you to our family blog list....it's a tiny stretch but it's true, right?!